• What Information Do We Collect?
• How Do We Use and Share Your Information?
• How Do We Protect Your Information?
• What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
• How Do You Correct and Update Your Information?
We want you to know up front that we provide you an “opt-out” option for some personal information collection – please see “What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?”.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information about you in a number of ways, including when you register for an account on our website, open a loyalty program account, purchase gift cards, or make purchases in our restaurants, online dining reservations, online food orders, as well as when you use our website and mobile applications, Facebook page, Twitter account, YouTube or other social media and online platforms. The following are examples of information we may collect from you:
• Name, address, home and mobile phone number, e-mail address, username and password, gender, anniversary and birthday;
• Credit card number, debit card number, and other payment card data for the purpose of processing purchase transactions; and
• Demographic and lifestyle information about you, including restaurant location preferences, vehicle model and color, product use preferences and interest in wine, food, events, private dining, and catering;
When you use our website, use our mobile applications or open an email from us, we may automatically collect information about you using tracking technology, including Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”), a unique device or user identification, system and browser type, the referring address website, the content and domain pages that you access on our website or mobile applications, and the dates and times that you use our website or mobile applications. We use technology, including cookies (a piece of data that is placed on your computer when you visit a website) to automatically collect certain information, as described above, that we then use for system administration and website maintenance, troubleshooting, and to identify you when you open our e-mail or visit our website through your computer or mobile device so we can enhance your online experience and make our advertising more relevant. We may also offer certain features that are only available through the use of this technology.
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies and to disable other tracking technology. Third party sites may also provide additional opt-out methods.
We may also obtain information about you from other sources, including affiliates, advertising partners, and public databases. All of the information we collect allows us to better understand the products and services we think may be of interest to you.
Some of these ads are online behavioral advertising and may contain cookies that allow monitoring of your response to our advertisements. Cookies placed by these companies do not collect personal information. We limit companies that place our ads from using information for any purpose other than to assist us in our advertising efforts.
Please note that if you opt out, you are only opting out of the collection of data through cookies, and you may still see or receive online advertising from Clubhouse Bali’s that will not be based on your preferences or behavior.
How Do We Use and Share Your Information?
Clubhouse Bali does not sell your personal information to third parties. Clubhouse Bali will only use and share your information as described in this policy to:
• Create an account for you on our website or mobile applications;
• Enroll you in a loyalty program account and other programs at your request, and to register your loyalty program account on our website and mobile application;
• Communicate with you about products and services we offer, including sending you e-mails and text messages, for restaurant promotions, special offerings, gift cards and other important information;
• Analyze the use of our products and services;
• We may share your information with certain affiliates and third parties who have agreed to protect your privacy. Such information sharing relates to:
a. assisting Clubhouse Bali in communicating with you about our offers;
b. fulfilling requests for products and services, improving our services, conducting research, and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
c. assisting in providing our services (for example, to process credit and debit card transactions, conduct statistical analyses, and to comply with unsubscribe lists); and
d. assisting with loss prevention in cases of suspected fraud or theft.
• Provide your information to any company who may purchase some or all of Clubhouse Bali’s assets in the future; and
• Where required by law or to comply with a valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect Clubhouse Bali’s rights or property, or to respond to emergencies when safety is a risk, it may be necessary to disclose your information to third parties.
• Enforce the incorporated policies and Terms and Conditions of use, to comply with legal obligations, and otherwise manage our business.
Clubhouse Bali may combine personal and non-personal information we collect or obtain with other information we obtain from third parties. We may transfer your information to Clubhouse Bali’s partners and affiliates for this purpose. Clubhouse Bali may also share aggregated information that cannot be used to identify you with our clients and business partners.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We work to protect your information both online and offline by using appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. Employees who violate Clubhouse Bali’s customer privacy safeguards are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
When we share your information with third party service providers as described above, we only provide those third parties with the information necessary to perform their service and we require that they protect your information and not use it for any other purpose. We cannot, however, ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and any account information.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving promotional materials by mail, telephone, text message, or e-mail;
• Update and correct your personal information;
• Request a copy of the information we have collected about you once per year;
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information.
You may contact us to make any of the choices listed above by:
• Sending an e-mail to us at info@ClubhouseBali.com; or
• Providing written notification to us at the address in the Contact Us section below; or
You may also opt-out of promotional e-mails by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the e-mail.
We will only send text messages to those who have expressly opted-in to receiving communications by text message. You may opt-out of receiving further text messages by sending a reply text with the word “Stop” or by contacting us by e-mail or mail as described above.
Customers who request not to be contacted will not receive offers for savings by mail/e-mail, will be excluded from Clubhouse Bali’s general mailing lists, will not be automatically entered in contests and sweepstakes, and may not receive other notices. This opt-out does not apply to certain operational communications (for example, confirmation of delivery address or restaurant reservations), to the extent permitted by law.
Policy Effectiveness and Changes
Clubhouse Steak Grill & Bar
Jl Kesari II Gang
Gang Penjor Agung No. 15
Sanur, Bali 80228
Telephone: +62 821-4591-9098
Updated March, 2018